SAGES 2018 Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons – Visit us at booth #331
April 11 - April 14
- Is a Nominating Member of the American Board of
- Has a representative on the American College of Surgeons Board of Governors
- Holds a seat in the AMA House of Delegates
- Established the first endoscopic and laparoscopic standards of training and practice for surgeons and initiated the Framework for Post Residency Education and Training
- Serves as a strong voice on several committees setting reimbursement and federal policies on health care
SAGES is a leading force in both resident education and continuing medical education. Our meeting fosters these dual educational goals. Additionally, we present courses at various institutions for residents and experienced surgeons throughout the year, which feature the pre-eminent experts in the field of minimally invasive surgery.
What Is CAGS?
With over 2,000 members, The Canadian Association of General Surgeons is the largest surgical association in Canada and the only national organization representing the interests of General Surgeons.
CAGS empowers its members to improve patients’ lives through advocacy, education and research. CAGS hosts the Canadian Surgery Forum annually, which is the largest surgical conference in Canada.