- This event has passed.
ACG Annual Meeting and Postgraduate Course – Booth 562
October 5, 2018 - October 10, 2018
Each year fewer than 5% of accepted abstracts receive this distinction for high quality, novel, unique and interesting research.
P0139. Clinical Experience With a Double Balloon Interventional Endoscopic Platform to Facilitate Colonic Endoscopic Submucosal Dissection, Endoscopic Mucosal Resection and Endoscopic Suturing: First 137 Procedures Sergey Kantsevoy, MD1 , Avesh Joseph. Thuluvath, MD2 , Amit Raina, MD3 ; 1 Mercy Medical Center, Owings Mills, MD; 2 Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD; 3 Mercy Medical Center, Ellicott City, MD
P1127. Double-Balloon Assisted Ileo-Cecal Valve Hybrid EMR Case Series Sam Sharma, MBBCh, Kota Momose, MD, Yohei Kono, MD, Talal Al-Zaghari, MD, Parul Shukla, MD, Jeffrey Milsom, MD; Weill Cornell Medicine, New York, NY
Excellent faculty and a clinical focus make the ACG Annual Scientific Meeting and Postgraduate Course the premier GI clinical event of the year. Network with your peers, share experiences from your practice, and get unparalleled access to faculty for in-depth discussions on a broad range of cutting edge topics for the GI physician.
The ACG Annual Scientific Meeting offers you:
- The latest clinical information on key topics for the GI physician
- Plenary sessions and poster sessions that showcase research and provide a wealth of patient-related clinical data and experiences
- Trainees’ Forum that allows young physicians to explore career opportunities
- Industry exhibitions featuring the latest advances in gastrointestinal technology and therapeutics
The target audience for this medical event is Gastroenterologists.
This Conference is designed with the busy GI clinician in mind. The two-day weekend Postgraduate Course provides the latest clinical updates and what is on the horizon that may impact a GI physician’s practice.
At the ACG Postgraduate Course, you will:
• Learn better ways to integrate the newest tools in diagnosis with the latest therapeutic/treatment alternatives to achieve optimal outcomes
• Improve your awareness and ability to incorporate patient care decision-making issues relating to common and not-so-common GI patient conditions
• Enhance your overall capacity to frame effective disease management strategies in your practice