- This event has passed.
King’s Live 2020
November 10, 2020 - November 14, 2020
Lumendi and BVM Medical are pleased to take part in King’s Live 2020. Please join us at Lumendi’s virtual booth and learn more about the DiLumen Endoluminal Platform.
Co-sponsored with our UK business partner BVM Medical.
Interested in a personal introduction to DiLumen?
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Results Are In:
- The results are in for a randomized prospective study, evaluating the effectiveness of the #DiLumen™ double-balloon platform in alleviating these technical and time-consuming obstacles.
- See the results here.
What to expect this year at King’s Live 2020:
This year King’s Live is bringing you the same great program, educational content, and a chance to interact with some of the leading experts in the field of endoscopy in a virtual environment.
- The lecture day ‘Lower GI endoscopy at a glance: diagnosis, treatment, and future advances’ is an excellent program showcasing the basics and technological advancements in lower GI.
- The Masterclass will showcase a wide spectrum of techniques from live-streamed surgery with an expert discussion panel and the opportunity to pose your questions to them.
- The hands-on Masterclasses are planned to go ahead in King’s College London, giving you a chance to get hands-on training with some of the best surgeons in the UK. Places are limited for the courses so please register promptly to secure your place.
Alongside the live programme we are pleased to announce the launch of the King’s Live Community. Whilst not all elements of this year’s programme will occur face-to-face, we’ve taken this opportunity to expand our virtual presence through the creation of an online platform dedicated solely to knowledge-sharing, educational development, and general networking.