- This event has passed.
The 10th Annual Long Island Live Endoscopy Course
March 22, 2018 - March 24, 2018
The course focuses on cutting-edge endoluminal surgery and NOTES techniques with 6 lectures and 12 live cases including 3 simultaneous POEMs demonstrating technique variations by 3 expert operators in challenging clinical scenarios, multiple ESD and full thickness resections of GI tumors (EFTR/STER), peroral pyloromyotomy and other novel endoscopic surgical procedures.
The course features live POEM & ESD cases by:
- Haruhiro Inoue, an ESD pioneer and global “father of POEM”, POEM & STER/EFTR.
- Pinghong Zhou, the highest volume POEM operator and “first-in-humans” EFTR/STER pioneer and live ESD.
- Naohisa Yahagi, the pre-eminent ESD master in the world.
- Sergey Kantsevoy, will demonstrate western approaches to colonic ESD.
- Stavros Stavropoulos, Course Director demonstrates use of the Lumen-R device and western approaches to POEM, ESD and EFTR including hybrid knife and Overstitch techniques.
- Chris Gostout, NOTES visionary and thought leader is the master of ceremonies providing masterful commentary and guidance to the live operators and audience.
For those interested in past LIL content, the 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017 courses are archived in their entirety (18 lectures and over 30 live “New NOTES”/endoluminal surgery procedures) at www.winthropendoscopy.org as an educational resource for those embarking on POEM, ESD, EFTR, STER, cricopharyngeal myotomy, endoscopic sleeve-gastroplasty, MUSE, transluminal EUS guided interventions and other “New NOTES” and endoluminal surgical procedures.