- This event has passed.
April 26, 2019 | New York, United States1300 York Ave.
The 8th Annual Peter D. Stevens Course on Innovations in Digestive Care
- Identify advances in therapeutic endoscopic procedures for the management of acid and esophageal
- Discuss the management of tumor diagnosis and resection, including advanced imaging and neoplasia
- Explore advances in endoscopic bariatric therapies
- Understand options for interventional endoscopy in the liver
- Discuss advancements in imaging and management of pancreatic cysts and related conditions
- Identify options in addressing biliary topics, including difficult stones and EUS-guided interventions
- Learn new concepts in third-space endoscopic arena, as well as innovations in endoscopy
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of the American Society
for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy and the Society for Therapeutic and Surgical Endoscopy. The American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement The American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy designates this live activity for a maximum of 17.50 AMA PRA Category I Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their
participation in the activity. Nurses and physician assistants are encouraged to check with their accrediting organization to ensure they accept AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.