LUMENDI EXPANDS WITH FIVE REGIONAL SALES MANAGERS
WESTPORT, CT, April 4, 2017 — Connecticut-based medical device innovator Lumendi, LLC has expanded its continually growing employee base with five regional sales managers who will be responsible for sales in the northeast, southeast, southwest, midwest and western regions of the United States and will work closely with Vice President of Sales James Soares.
“These top industry performers bring more than a century of successful experience in medical devices along with a focus on patient care that is consistent with our mission to bring endolumenal technology to the treatment of gastrointestinal diseases,” said Michael Parrilla, COO of Lumendi, LLC. In December 2016, Lumendi received United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 510(k) clearance for its DiLumen™, an endoscopic accessory indicated to ensure complete positioning of an endoscope in the large intestine and assist with optical visualization, diagnosis and endoscopic treatment. DiLumen is expected to be available in May 2017.
The five new regional sales managers are:
- MidWest: Peter O’Connell, who lives in Joliet, Illinois, has more than 35 years specializing in capital equipment and disposable medical devices with a strong focus in colorectal surgery.
- NorthEast: Scott Connelly, who lives in Ho-Ho-Kus, New Jersey, brings more than 25 years of experience in medical devices to the company with a strong focus in the areas of general and colorectal surgery
- SouthEast: Travis Luther, who lives in Atlanta, Georgia, has more than a decade of experience in medical device sales with a specialty in gastroenterology and medical video imaging.
- West: Joe Erfort, who lives in Orange County, California, has more than 10 years in healthcare with a focus on gastroenterology, respiratory and minimally invasive surgery.
- SouthWest: Sean O’Hara, who lives in Aubrey, Texas, has more than a decade in gastroenterology devices and capital equipment.
About Lumendi, LLC http://www.lumendi.com Headquartered in Westport, Connecticut, Lumendi, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Lumendi, Ltd., a privately held innovative, medical device company headquartered in London, England. Lumendi is focused on developing, marketing and distributing surgical tools and devices that provide safe, cost-effective solutions for minimally invasive gastrointestinal interventions. Lumendi Ltd. holds a worldwide exclusive license from Cornell University on the DiLumen technology.
# # #