Consider joining a team that is passionately committed to finding new solutions and technologies that will change the delivery of healthcare through less invasive procedures that lead to better patient outcomes, faster recovery, and less cost to the healthcare system.
Clinical Educator-European Union
We need a service oriented healthcare professional within the European Union with a background in GI Endoscopy or Surgery, who is strongly dedicated to developing accounts through training, education and customer support. Candidates should have a minimum of 3 years of industry related medical device experience. Registered nurses are preferred. This position will require in-depth knowledge of our products and the capability to communicate and educate customers in their utilization.
DATE: September 20, 2017
REPORTS TO: EU Business Development Director
LOCATION: European Union
The Clinical Specialist will be responsible for applying advanced endolumenal procedural skills, knowledge, clinical and technical expertise to increase and enhance the sale and marketing of Lumendi endolumenal devices.
- Provide expertise, education and support to the sales team to increase their knowledge and understanding of Lumendi devices.
- Provides clinical training to physicians, nurses, technicians and other customers on the proper use of Lumendi endolumenal devices.
- Provide extended customer support and training after product purchase and establishes and maintains relationships with physicians, nursing management and personnel and other associated personnel at the customer level.
- Identify and correct any device related issues.
- Support internal and external education courses/programs and activities related to the clinical usage of Lumendi endolumenal devices.
- Participate at meetings, shows and conventions as required, to demonstrate and promote Lumendi endolumenal devices.
- Support the clinical evaluation of new product development.
- Develop and maintain effective knowledge of competitive products and provides input to management and maintain and update database of competitive accounts.
- Perform all other essential duties as assigned.
SUPERVISOR RESPONSIBILITIES (IF ANY): None
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- GI Endoscopy and or Operating Room Nurse experience required (Colorectal Surgery).
- Nursing Degree in a related field is required.
- Minimum of 3 years of medical device experience is required.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- RN Credentials or equivalent.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Experience with endoscopic mucosal resection and endoscopic submucosal dissection is preferred.
- Position will require travel up to 75% of the time.
- Must be a self-starter.
- Previous business experience in product demonstration, in-service training and teaching on device usage is essential.
- Excellent communication skills are essential.
- Must have effective teaching and training skills to educate physicians, nurses, technicians and sales personnel.
- Must maintain all certifications and/or registrations.
LANGUAGE SKILLS (verbal, written, listening), SOFTWARE SKILLS, ANALYTICAL SKILLS, MATHEMATICAL SKILLS, PRESENTATION SKILLS, TEAM
- English required. German, French, Spanish and Italian preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Ability to present effectively in front of large groups.
- Organizational, strong time-management, analytical, and problem-solving skills are necessary.
- Must have experience with and is comfortable working with CRM software.
- Must be able to work with Apple or Microsoft Office Suite Software.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are necessary.
- Must have valid license to operate moving vehicles.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS (e.g., expectations of such items as weight needed to move or lift)
- Lift/Carry 25 lbs
- Stand/Sit/Walk 8 hrs a day
- Vision requirements correctable to 20/20 vision
- Operate moving vehicles