March 25, 2020
Dear Valued Customers,
Since January, we’ve monitored the progression of coronavirus (COVID-19), its risk to our associates, and our ability to support our customers.
We have adapted our operation and clinical support models as healthcare facilities prioritize focus on patients affected by COVID-19. We remain available to support clinical cases on a limited basis and maintain sufficient inventory of products to meet current needs.
We have empowered our associates with the decision to choose to support cases, asking them to balance the high priorities of their health and their families’, the needs of patients and customers, and local government regulation. You may reach out directly to them for case support. However, we ask that you keep their health in mind as with your patients and your own.
You can expect our associates’ compliance with:
- all CDC and WHO guidelines on handwashing, sanitization, and hygiene of self and equipment
- non-contact greetings and safe (6 ft) social distancing
- hospital’s rules and policies for industry visitors
- international travel bans
Lumendi will conduct educational and training events exclusively via virtual (online) formats, until April 30th, 2020. Platforms for these virtual programs include:
- Lumendi Learning (www.lumendilearning.com)
- Broadcast Med (www.broadcastmed.com)
- 1:1 teleconference as desired or upon request (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Webinars with our KOLs
We may extend these virtual training and promotion programs beyond April 30, per updated guidance from the CDC and WHO.
Lumendi will resume normal case support, and take part in planned tradeshows, exhibitions, peer-to-peer and large-format trainings, and other social and educational events, when the risk of COVID-19 has passed to manageable levels as determined by local and federal agencies.
We will continue to keep you informed.
Yours in health,