MEDIA ALERT: PHOTO & VIDEO OPPORTUNITIES
DILUMEN™ ENDOLUMENAL INTERVENTION PLATFORM DEMONSTRATED IN WET AND DRY LABS AT DDW BOOTH #1808
Lumendi LLC will be demonstrating their new DiLumen™ Endolumenal Intervention Platform (EIP) in both wet and dry lab settings in Booth #1808 at the annual meeting of the Digestive Disease Week 2017, McCormick Center, Chicago. Other educational activities include EMR and ESD workshops and a poster in the New Technology session.
- The Wet Lab will feature DiLumen™ in a porcine rectum explant model and will include demonstrations of EMR and ESD techniques.
- The Dry Lab will feature a colon demonstration model, which will highlight the clinical value and versatility of DiLumen EIP.
DiLumen™ EIP EMR & ESD CME workshops
- EMR (HW5): Monday, May 8, 12:30-3:00 p.m. This workshop will cover various EMR techniques and their suitability for specific target lesions in various luminal organs.
- ESD (H@6): Tuesday, May 9, 7:30-10:00 a.m. This workshop will cover the indications and differing methods of ESD. Faculty consists of leading authorities worldwide in this technique.
- Poster exhibit: New Technology Session, Poster ID: Mo2000, ‘Double Balloon Assisted Colonic ESD: Straight versus Right-sided procedural outcomes’.
- Title: Double Balloon Assisted Colonic ESD: Straight Versus Right-Sided Outcomes
- Session Date/Time: May 8, 2017, 12:00 noon-2:00 p.m.
- Poster ID: Mo2000
# # #